I bought a new tablet, which turned into me buying a jet plane for something to draw on. It’s absolutely massive, but extremely sensitive and kind of fun to draw with so far. I think all my previous pages I didn’t turn on the pressure sensitivity so that my lines were all consistent, but I wanted to see what it would be like to try something different.
This is the result. It’s not great, but I hope you enjoy coloring it anyway! It’s a little sloppy and not all of the lines connect, but it was still kind of fun. Enjoy!!
Coming up in about a week’s time I’ll have 7 weeks off from school. It’s the longest break I’ve had in a fairly long time. They’re usually only 3 weeks and once I’ve gotten out of slug-mode, I only usually have a week left to do anything. Which means I waste a lot of time not playing games in my backlog or reading books I wanted to read.
So I’m gonna make a list of things I’d like to do over the next 7 weeks before the new quarter of school starts! We’ll see how well I stick to it!
1. Finish reading Chuck Wendig’s “The Harvest“, which is probably one of my favorite series I’ve read in a very long time, btw.
2. Finish playing LEGO Batman for the Vita and get 100% of the trophies.
3. Read one of the bazillion books that @whatatotem has suggested for me. Btw, don’t ask her for book suggestions unless you’re ready for a lot of them. <3 you!
4. Finish Borderlands 2 at some point on one of the 3 platforms I own it for (I have it for PC, XBone and PS4… don’t judge me).
5. Finish Witcher 3 (which I have for the PS4).
6. Play Borderlands The-Presequel.
7. Play Mass Effect… yeah, I know, I should have played this long ago.
8. Finish Assassin’s Creed Liberation.
9. Play the DLC for Bioshock Infinite (and try to get more of the achievements)
10. Finish the story for Fallout 3.
I think this is what I’m going to stick with for now. If I make this list any bigger I will feel like a failure for not at least accomplishing some of them. This seems like a good list for my 7 week break. Admittedly, with work, I won’t get to all of them, but at least I have a starting point of the things I’d like to do with that time.
(This was just added for the lulz. I’m sure my posts are kind of annoying being walls-of-text all the time).
This post is part of the #Blaugust series.